One Pan Lemon Roast Chicken & Asparagus with Roasted Lemon Pepper Potatoes. This is the one pan wonder dinner, of your busy Monday night dreams.
Okay what if I told you that you could make a super elegant dinner in about 40 minutes. It's healthy, it's quick, it's easy, requires one pan & pretty much no attention what so ever!
What are you waiting for? Try it, you will not be disappointed I assure you.
This meal takes 10 minutes prep time & about 40 minutes cooking time.
Ingredients- Serves 4
- 4x Chicken Breasts
- 4x Lemons, 2x Zest, 2x Sliced
- 4x Cloves Garlic, grated
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 1x Tbsp Herbs De Provence
- 1x Tbsp Dried Basil
- 1x Tbsp Honey
- 2x Bunch Asparagus
- Bag of New Potatoes
- Salt & Black Ground Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, honey & dried herbs.
- Spread the marinade over the chicken & leave to sit while you prep the potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise & again until you have wedge shaped potatoes.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, salt & pepper then scatter some thyme sprigs & place in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- When the 10 minutes are up, add the chicken to the pan, then cook for a further 20 minutes.
- For the final 10 minutes of cooking add the asparagus, drizzle with some more olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve dinner straight out of the pan.