Monday, 13 March 2017

My Birthday Wishlist

 

So this month is my birthday month! Can't believe how quickly it has come around. I'm 27 in just over a week! What's happened?! But on the upside, this means I can create a wishlist for all the things I'm lusting over lately. 

 
I LOVE these frames, would match perfectly in our newly decorated living room. 

 
I'm a little addicted to all the jewellery from pandora & lets face it what girl doesn't love jewellery? 

 
I Would love a new laptop to use for my blogging & this one is perfect as it switches from laptop to tablet. *Mental Note* Must remember to be doubly overly nice to MR.B 😂

 
These candles are my favourite & smell absolutely divine! If ever your stuck on what to buy me you can never go wrong with a good candle. 

 
With the seasons changing my wardrobe is in need of an uplift especially with my forever changing body shape post-pregnancy. You can never go wrong with new clothing. 

 
I love the Bardot shirts/tops/dresses that are around at the moment. And again like I said before my wardrobe could do with a makeover. 

 
As you can see I'm slightly obsessed with River Island & when you buy new clothes you always want new shoes to go with the new outfit. 

 
The one thing I love to do when the smalls are asleep & MR.B is working nights, is to pamper my nails. Just have a little girly me time. Along with a large glass of wine in hand of course. 

I'm excited about the prospect of these, pleeasse birthday fairy (I'm obviously joking) Hoping MR.B has taken the hints 😂

What would be on your wish list?