Tuesday, 14 March 2017

It's My Birthday & I'll Blog If I Want To 🎶

 

Goodbye 26, Hello 27! Is it me, or is time going faster? Is this a sign? Am I getting older? I am pretty sure the days & hours are just the same. However, I still feel as though there is NEVER ENOUGH TIME in a day or week to do what I need to do! (Rant Over) 

Being that today is my birthday I have been playing a memory wheel of the past in my head. It's amazing how many things can change in 365 days. Last year on my birthday I was pregnant with my littlest small & now he is nearly 8 months old! The time is literally flying by its crazy. 

If you have been following my blogs you will know that Isaac was admitted into hospital again due to his breathing problems, so I am very lucky & thankful that he bounced back as quickly as he did & was home in time to party. Not that it would have mattered we would have just partied on the hospital ward. 

MR.B & the children spoilt me rotten, I was showered with so many lovely gifts! I pretty much got the whole of my birthday wish list! How much of a lucky girl am I? 

 
 

I was then treated to a Birthday lunch at Mattia which is an American Diner, I love quirky places like these. The food, drinks & atmosphere were amazing! I even treated myself to a cosmopolitan, drinking during the day, with a baby in toe, what a bad mummy! I Had such a lovely time & Isaac was so well behaved & happy. 

 
 
 

Later on when Jamie & Gracie-Mae got home from school I was banned from going into the kitchen for a little while, to be surprised with a small party tea that the children helped make & a birthday cake. It was such a lovely touch & the children were so excited to surprise me, I love how thoughtful they can be. 

 

 

I truely have had such a wonderful day & have been made to feel very special & loved.