I'm a huge sucker for the classic Burger & Chips and these burgers are deliciously juicy courtesy of MR.B it was his turn in the kitchen tonight & it turns out he isn't a bad chef either.
These burgers are packed with flavour & tasted amazing you wouldn't believe they are healthy! It takes 5 minutes preparation & about 15 minutes cooking time.
Another Slimming World Friendly Recipe.
Ingredients- Serves 4
- 900g Lean Beef Mince (5% fat or less)
- 1x Small Onion finely chopped
- 2x Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2x Garlic Cloves crushed
- A handful of fresh flat leaf Parsely finely chopped
- 1x Tsp Cajun Spice
- 120g Cheddar Cheese
- Bacon Medallions
- 4x Buns
- Place the mince, onion, worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsely & cajun spice into a food processor, blend until just combined.
- Place mixture into a bowl & combine with your hands. Divide into portions & shape into a burger shape.
- Pre-heat your grill to high. Spray your burgers with frylight & grill each side until cooked to your liking.
- Grill your bacon medallions until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, fill your roll with Cheddar Cheese & other fillings of your choice.
I served my Utimate Burger with Slimming World Chips.