As a busy parent I know that getting a quick & healthy dinner on the table can be stressful, by 5pm everyone is starting to get abit grumpy.
So I'm sharing this failsafe midweek recipe.
It's super easy to make with just 5 minutes prep time & 30 minutes in the oven.
Ingredients- Serves 4
- 4x Chicken Breasts
- 4x Tbsp Basil Pesto
- 2x Sliced Tomatoes
- 75g Grated Mozzarella
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsely, finely chopped & to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, place chicken breasts into a casserole dish.
- Cover the chicken with your basil pesto, 2 slices of tomato each, sprinkle on the mozzarella.
- Season with ground pepper & finish with some fresh parsley on top.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
And 'TaDa' that is literally it! How simple is that?
Simple but super tasty!
I served mine with mixed vegetable rice but you can serve it with whatever you fancy.