- 900g Ground Beef
- 1 1/2x Onion, diced
- 1x Red Pepper, de-seeded & diced
- 1x Green Pepper, de-seeded & diced
- 1x Cup Celery, chopped
- 1x Can Red Kidney Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1x Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1x Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 2x Tbsp Tomato Purée
- 2x Tbsp Wostershire Sauce
- 5x Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2x Tbsp Mild Chilli Powder
- 2x Tsp Ground Cumin
- Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper, to taste
2. Add the onion, red pepper, green pepper, celery, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic, chili powder, wostershire sauce, cumin, salt & pepper to the slow cooker. Stir to mix it all together.
3. Cover & cook on HIGH for 5 hours, or on LOW for 8 hours.